Alexandra & District Traders & Tourism Association
Alexandra’s business community includes all essential services for both country living and visitor interest. The town features antique and gift stores, B&Bs, an art gallery, book shop, caravan park, post office, bank,milk bars, supermarket, beauty salon, electrical store, fish & chip shop, bakery/cafe, butcher, visitor information centre, veterinary clinic, mechanics, newsagency, health and aged care services and much more.
- Community Membership: Any Resident or other interested personwho supports the Association:
- Download a Community Membership Form $100/year
- Business Membership: Any registered business owner that supports the Association.
- Download a Business Membership Form $100/year
- Download an ADTTA Member Enquiry Letter
The Alexandra & District Traders and Tourism Association has been successful in a number of funding applications for the town.
The association`s members enjoy the many benefits that come with being part of a fully incorporated and recognised body, including a strong and united voice to local and state government.
Membership is $100 per business per annum and meetings are held on the second Tuesday of the month at 6.00pm at the Visitor Information Centre, Grant St. These meetings are regularly attended by Councillors and other council representatives and are a great opportunity to interact with other traders and community representatives and have a say in what`s happening in your town.
In addition, each member (business or community) receives as part of their membership:
- Web page at this website
- Able to contribute to the Calendar of Events
- Participation in the Christmas Shop Local Promotion
- Able to put advertising material at the Alexandra Visitor Information Centre