Built in a Federation style in the early 1900’s by the Edwards Family, Waverley has served Alexandra as a Guest House and Accommodation House ever since.
Waverley Guest House started life as a single storey dwelling and, with the need to expand capacity; a second story was added some time later.
Having only 3 owners in its long history, the house has been tastefully renovated to reflect the style of the era to provide boutique style accommodation for travellers.
Waverley Guest House is located on the corner of Grant and Nihil Streets, in the heart of the Alexandra Township.
- By caolanoconnor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org